View McNabb Construction Ltd.’s Environment Policy
Committed to Safeguarding Our Environment
McNabb Construction Ltd.’s company environment policy includes, but is not limited to:
- The proper safeguard of our environment is important to our organization.
- The constant consideration for the appropriate protection of humans, animals, flora, fauna, air, water and soil in every aspect of our work.
- All persons affiliated with our company are expected to take all necessary measures to protect the environment from potential harm.
- The goals set in our operations can and will be met without risking harm to the environment.
- All waste products are to be contained and disposed of in a manner that will provide the appropriate protection of the environment.
- Employees are kept up-to-date on the appropriate procedures required to complete tasks while minimizing the environmental impact and waste of materials.
- Wherever possible, the company will recycle materials and promote the use of recycled products.
Have Questions? Contact Us!
The safety information in our company’s environmental policy does not take precedence over applicable government legislation, with which all employees are required to be familiar with. Should you have any questions about our environmental policy, please don’t hesitate to contact our Forestburg office.